The Fiat 1300 DT is one of the old, almost historic tractors. It the second or third greatest power in the light tractor category but:
- No additions or extensions (it has a pin at the front instead of a 3-point connection);
- Very big turning radius and small mobility;
- Very low maximum speed;
- Poor lights.
It is only suitable for simple but heavy work (e.g. ploughing) with basic, inexpensive equipment.
The Fendt brand is worth mentioning in this category: the 500 Favorit model has a front attacher, loader mounting capability and a decent speed (50km/h). However, the most important thing is that you can upgrade the engine up to 150 hp.
The Lindner Lintrac 90 is another nice tractor in this size category. It is a very small, weak but also very maneuverable tractor (with rear swivel wheels). Why pay attention to it? It’s great as a small loader: it’s very mobile and certainly a better choice than the basic loader: Kramer KL30.8T, which is weaker, uses the same loader attachment and costs $60,000 with much smaller capabilities offered.
More of this sort of thing:
- Farming Simulator 19: All Tractor List (Stats & Prices)
- Farming Simulator 19 Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- Farming Simulator 19 Heavy Tractors
- Farming Simulator 19 Medium Tractors
- Farming Simulator 19 – How to Make Money from Horses
- Farming Simulator 19 – Potatoes, Beets and Cotton Guide