Table of Contents Show
Fistful of Frags Cheats & Console Commands
You will only be able to do some commands only if you are the server operator. You can create your own server and that would work too. If you don’t know how, there are other guides for that. Also, if you have any commands that I don’t have on this list please leave them in the comments section.
How to Open the Developer Console
HOW TO OPEN THE CONSOLE
This is important or else you will not be able to do any of this.
- Step 1: Go to options.
- Step 2: At the bottom there is a button called advanced click that.
- Step 3: Then check the box labeled Enable Developer Console.
Note: If you haven’t bound the key to anything it should be the ` or the ~ key. Typically it is under the escape key).
- walker – Colt Walker (Tier 3)
- shotgun – Pump Shotgun W1893 (Tier 3)
- sharps – Sharps Rifle (Tier 3)
- coachgun – Coachgun (Tier 2)
- henryrifle – Henry Rife (Tier 2)
- dynamite_black – Black Dynamite (Tier 2)
- peacemaker – Colt Peacemaker (Tier 2)
- axe – Hatchet/Axe (Tier 1)
- schofield – SW Schofield (Tier 1)
- maresleg – Mare’s Leg (Tier 1)
- carbine – Smith Carbine (Tier 1)
- axe – Hatchet/Axe (Starter)
- deringer – Dual Deringers (Starter)
- coltnavy – Colt Navy Pistol (Starter)
- volcanic – Volcanic Pistol (Starter)
- bow – Bow and Arrow (Starter)
- sawedoff_shotgun – Sawed-Off Shotgun (Starter)
- dynamite – Regular Dynamite (Throwable)
- knife – Standard Knife (Throwable)
*=command requires cheats to be on.
HOW TO TURN CHEATS ON
Note: if cheats are on, you won’t advance in achievement progress or get achievements.
Note: This will give you a huge list of commands you can look at.
Note: You will survive all damage even though you take damage it will stop at 1.
Note: To get rid of noclip just type it into the console again
BIND A KEY TO A COMMAND USING THE CONSOLE
bind key “command”*
you must have the quotation marks outside the command. Here are some Examples:
bind o “give weapon_walker”
bind k noclip
Note: if the command has two words in it use quotation marks if not then they are not needed. Also note that if the command requires cheats to be on then the bound key won’t work unless cheats are on.
HELPFUL COMMANDS FOR PRACTICE AND DETERMINING DAMAGE
Note: This shows where the bullet traveled and where it hit the person. These lines will only be available for a short period of time. Also, some guns can shoot through walls Check it out!
Note: This command makes all bots stop walking and shooting, but they still look at you. (Creepy) To turn this off replace the 1 with a 0. (That’s generally the same with all 1’s and 0’s commands)
Note: This displays your fps and the map you are playing on.
Note: This shows the ‘smooth FPS’ To be honest, I have no idea what that is.
As shown in another guide, you can do crosshair 0* to get rid of the reticle
You can also do fof_ch_drawdot 0* and you can remove the dot in the middle of the screen
Link to that guide here for credit: http://steamcommunity.com/app/265630/guides/#scrollTop=700
Also, you can make the lines on your reticle bigger by using the command:
Note: You can change the 10 to any number between 1 and 20. 10 is the default.
This command makes the shell casings of the winchester shotgun, henry rifle (Yellow Belly), and the mares leg. To turn it back on you change the 0 to a 1.
A command used by most source mod games. Unfortunetly in FoF, it is hard to decipher what id does what. Here is what I have:
Note: This gives you ALL the weapons in FOF (Credit to Bob_The_Avenger for bringing this to my attention).
BECOME A SPEED DEMON*
this command was brought to my attention by Meat Man which makes you run faster when you have the axe in your hands.
host_framerate 0 – this is default (normal speed)
This command changes how fast time moves 100 is slow motion 0 is normal and so on. 1000 is a snail’s pace. Note: I don’t see any difference in a negative value.