For the first time in the racing and driving genre, experience dynamic seasons in a shared open-world. Explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain.
Forza Horizon 4: Save Game Location
The location for your saved game folder depends on your version of Windows.
Where are saved games located?
…the “wgs” folder is the savegame.
Note: When it’s running, ALT+TAB and open task manager and go to Details, right click on the exe and “show folder location”.
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. To do that;
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
It’s end. I hope “Forza Horizon 4: Save Game Location” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
More of this sort of thing:
- Forza Horizon 4 Cheats and Secret Cars
- Forza Horizon 4 Xbox One Cheats
- Forza Horizon 4 – How to Unlock Secret and Bonus Cars
- Forza Horizon 4 Controls for PC and Xbox One
- Forza Horizon 4 PC Keyboard Controls