This stuff doesnt skip intro. you will have to wait around 20 sec watching on black screen BUT without ear riping sound.
To do list
- Navigate to game’s install directory
- Media – UI – Videos
- Rename “T10_MS_Combined.bk2” to something like “T10_MS_Combxxxxxxxxxxxined.bk2”
Done. Now your ears wont be riped when you start a game.
More of this sort of thing:
- Forza Horizon 5 Building and Tuning Tips for Beginners
- Forza Horizon 5 Fix Game stuttering/lagging after a long time?
- How to get Super Wheelspins and Money in Forza Horizon 5
- Forza Horizon 5 All Board Locations (Free Fast Travel)
- Forza Horizon 5 Logitech G29 Smooth Wheel Settings
- Forza Horizon 5 All Bonus Boards in Hot Wheels Park