Beelzebub is the first character encountered in Helltaker, and has two forms. Her humanoid form has, like most demons, white hair and crimson irises with a cloved tail, with white horns and what appear to be chitin spikes jutting through her hair. Beelzebub wears a completely crimson and white outfit, with a white undershirt, a crimson waistcoat, crimson gloves, and a long crimson blazer. She wears a lot of fly-type trinkets, bracelets, and jewelry.
Other Helltaker Guides:
- Helltaker Complete Guide (+How to Win)
- Helltaker Secret Ending Guide
- Helltaker How to Unlock Artbook, Recipe and get OST!
- Helltaker Characters: Justice, Zdrada, Pandemonica and The Helltaker
Helltaker Beelzebub Character Guide
“Here. I think you will find this form a little more comfortable to converse with.”
Beelzebub, The Great Fly
- Species – Demon
- Gender – Female
- Eye color – Red
- The Great Fly
- The Sovereign of Pestilence
- The Warden of Decay
- The Queen Crimson
- The Mistress of the Flies
- The Exiled
Beelzebub in her humanoid form exhibits a grandiose and self-absorbed personality, only speaking to the Helltaker in the Abysstaker ending after listing every single one of her titles. The more disturbing appearance of Beelzebub seen in the title exhibits a more grandmotherly persona.
- You can only see Beelzebub’s other form in the secret ending.
- Beelzebub, in her humanoid form, exhibits fly-like tendencies, such as using a handkerchief in a similar fashion to how a fly cleans itself.
- Beelzebub and Lucifer have an extensive relationship to each other, using the nicknames “Beel” and “Lucy” when conversing.
- The inner lining of Beelzebub’s blazer has a fly-wing pattern.