Tips and Tricks for Beginners
* You can skip cutscenes, in fact all you need to do is hold B on pad. (also pressing Esc the option appears).
* This is new to the series. In Just Cause 4 Rico’s grappling hook, which is his signature weapon, can be upgraded. You can deploy balloons that carry items from one place to the next, and then there are the guns that can also be modded too.
* With a virtual cornucopia of enemy vehicles and soldiers coming at players from all angles, using the correct weapons in the game literally means the difference between life and death. Weapons are broken down into three tiers (dual weapons, two-handed weapons, and special weapons) and players can onlycarry one of each tier.
* If you are taking to much damage just get the hell out of there via Grappling Hook.
* To take down choppers, you can use your Grappling Hook to Tether then on the Ground then charge them with the attacks.
* During the Mission or chase if you ran out of Ammo and you need to hold enemies then try grappling and hook the object to other and thus holding it will hold them and eventually explodes by the collision.
* Not every vehicle is available to store at your garage. Some have to be unlocked from the army bases, completing missions and unlocking skills.
* Traveling and exploring is Fun so explore the area to know more about the place and hidden towns and settlements.
* Once you have any Skill unlocked remember to activate it from the Menu.
* You are unable to see the areas which you haven’t yet liberated or visited on the map, but if you would like to have a look on it then Go to map and zoom out then take the cursor on the province.