Table of Contents Show
A free-roaming squad based RPG. Focusing on open-ended sandbox gameplay features rather than a linear story. Be a trader, a thief, a rebel, a warlord, an adventurer, a farmer, a slave, or just food for the cannibals. Research new equipment and craft new gear.
Other Kenshi Guides:
- Kenshi: Advanced Training Guide
- Kenshi: Food Production Guide
- Kenshi: How to Play (Roleplaying Tips)
- Kenshi: A Quick Start Guide
- Kenshi: A Guide to Building Your First Town
- Kenshi: Combat Leveling Guide
- Kenshi: Keyboard Controls and UI
- Kenshi: Map (All Locations and Zones)
Tips for Pet and Hidden Stats
Some tip, tricks, hidden stats, and facts i have learned over my 400+ hours playing and researching Kenshi.
Tips and Tricks
1. You can sneak while mining, will make you harder to spot but even better let you know when you have been spotted.
2. Keep a medpack on all of your party members and during the getting up animation spam right click on themselves, this will jump start you to the healing animation witch can be canceled for a quick escape.
3. If you are being run down and see a pack of Garrus, run toward them. they will most likely help you in combat.
4. Having your backpack off in your inventory will make it so guards can not see the items inside.
Hidden Stats and Stat Facts
1. Scorchlanders heal 10% faster then all other races other then Sheks, and Sheks heal 20% less then all other races.
2. Hive Workers and Princes have +20% to combat speed while hive soldiers have +10%.
3. Combat speed does not effect the speed you swing your weapon, it is how fast you scuttle to your enemy in a combat stance.
4. Martial arts binding will make you do +5% damage no matter the weapon you use.
5. Wearing masterwork Crab Armor and Samurai Leggings gives you a 50% chance to take 0 DMG for anything hitting your stomach! Unless they are using an armor piercing weapons.
6. Unlike the other races skeletons deal Martial arts damage based on DEX and STR, this not only means they are the best martial arts users in the game. But it means that you inflict mortal wounds at a lower MA then other races due to bleed.
7. Dexterity does not effect Martial arts animation speed, only the martial art skill itself does that.
1. Now Crabs are a pet you can get for combat but they are not just a tank Bonedog. They not only move but attack like that of an iron spider, and are a godsend in the Fog Islands as they can up and kill twice as meany Fogmen as you whole group can at an attack of only 40!
Not only this but they end up needing barely any medicare and sometimes none at all! Depending on toughness over half of any damage done to your crab will already be bandaged! Making them crowd clearing monster far more capeable then that of a heavy weapon user for clearing weaklings.
2. Crabs reach elder in 110 days with 218 hp in each slot.
It’s end. I hope “Tips for Pet and Hidden Stats” guide helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: