Table of Contents Show
Welcome to Kindergarten 2, which takes place on Tuesday! After the events of Monday, you’ll find yourself in a new school with new friends… and new ways to get ruthlessly murdered.
Other Kindergarten 2 Guides:
- Kindergarten 2 Walkthrough (Complete Guide)
- Kindergarten 2 Monstermon Cards Guide
- Kindergarten 2 Achievement Guide
Opposites Attract Walkthrough
Make sure to bring Bob’s Toolbelt and the A+ Card for this mission.
- Start the day by talking to Carla, Bet you can sneak in that nice firecracker.
- Talk to Penny, who will take it from you.
- Talk to Buggs, who will team up with you.
- Talk to Penny again, and make friends with her.
- Return back to Buggs, and show him the friendship bracelet she gave you.
- Run up to the principal to get her Lunch pass.
- Bell will Ring.
- Head over to talk to Penny.
- Ask her where she keeps her stuff.
- Head over to the computer to complete your assessment.
- Make sure you chose the spray bottle as your reward for completing the assessment.
- Make you way out of the classroom.
- Go downstairs into the other classroom, and ask Cindy for the doll she’s playing with.
- You can either A) play house with her fully, or B) squirt her in the face with the spray bottle for the doll.
- Ms. Appletits will throw you out, go back upstairs into the science classroom to give Cindy the doll.
- Penny will give you a floppy disk.
- Use up your last apple.
- Buggs will go talk to you, show him your floppy. Disk.
- Leave the mess hall, show the lunch lady the pass.
- Buggs will start a food fight downstairs, take the time to use her computer to print off the contents of the floppy disk.
- Get the paper, and unlock the back door before she returns.
- Head back to the mess hall and talk to Buggs.
- Buggs will give you a walky talky.
- The bell will ring.
- Go talk to Monty, Fully finish his dialog.
- Head through the back and use the back door to get into the principals office.
- Head into the Woman’s bathroom to use Bob’s toolbelt on the air vent near the door.
- Crawl inside to get into the science room.
- Go to the other side of the room and change the class’ plans to Magnets.
- Head back through the vent, back through the principals office to get back to the playground.
- Use up your extra apple and head over to science class.
- Leave the classroom, telling the teacher you’re going to find the gear. Meet up with Buggs and Carla in the hallway.
- They’re telling you to keep Penny busy. Go back into the classroom and grab the doll from under the desk and give it to Penny.
- Return back outside the classroom to get the gear.
- Get back into class and show the teacher you obtained the gear.
- He’ll start up the magnet, ripping off Penny’s head. Teacher will go bye bye.
- Bell will ring.
Buggs will talk to you outside and give you the Laser Pointer.
You may also be interested in: