Table of Contents Show
Welcome to Kindergarten 2, which takes place on Tuesday! After the events of Monday, you’ll find yourself in a new school with new friends… and new ways to get ruthlessly murdered.
Other Kindergarten 2 Guides:
- Kindergarten 2 Walkthrough (Complete Guide)
- Kindergarten 2 Monstermon Cards Guide
- Kindergarten 2 Achievement Guide
The Hitman’s Potty Guard Walkthrough
- Start the day off by talking to Felix (Blue shirt). Continue through dialog then talk to Ted.
- Go buy a battery from Monty.
- Talk to Cindy. Tell her Ted needs her help.
- Go back to Ted, and give him the gum to stick in a girls hair. He’ll stick it in Carla’s hair.
- The bell will ring.
- Head over to talk to Ted.
- Go talk to Ozzy, and give him the battery for his favourite toy. He’ll bugger off to the corner of the room.
- Talk to Cindy to start the distraction. They’ll start a “fight’ in the corner of the room, grabbing Ms. Jigglegate’s attention.
- Grab the inhaler, and grab the weed as well.
- Ted will run over to see if you got it, be proud cause you did.
- Hall Monitor will give you a pass before the bell rings.
- Ted will come talk to you, yada yada ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥t.
- Go buy a burger from the lunch lady, proceed to leave. She’ll fill out your pass and you can leave.
- Talk to the hall monitor, give him the weed.
- Head into the boy’s bathroom and get into the stall on the left.
- Ozzy will rush in and cause a scene. After, you can leave.
- Head upstairs to the vending machine to your left, buy the scissors from it.
- The bell will ring.
- Go talk to Ted.
- Open the gate above him to go grab the green flower.
- Both of you will go talk to Carla. Tell her you got her the scissors.
- She’ll ask you to destroy his wheelchair.
- Go sell Ozzy’s inhaler to Monty before you destroy his chair.
- Return to Ted to proceed with the plan
- Destroy his wheelchair >:)
- Make sure you go to science class.
- Talk to Cindy about needing a distraction.
- Head next to the computers to inspect the electrical socket.
- Return to Cindy and give her the fork and flower.
- Return to her body to grab the green flower.
- Leave while you have the chance to, and grab Ozzy’s inhaler from his locker.
- The power will go back on, and show Ozzy the green flower.
- Bye bye Ozzy.
After School, Felix will hook you up with his Company Pin.
More of this sort of thing:
2 thoughts on “Kindergarten 2: The Hitman’s Potty Guard Walkthrough”
thank you! 🙂