Did you know it’s possible to neutralize the crew of a cannon/mortar and repurpose it as a potent weapon in your mission to eliminate enemies? Here’s how.
Last Train Home A Guide on Stealing a Cannon
First of, yes, It’s possible, kind of. You can definitely see that developers did not intend for you to kill the cannon crew and then use that cannon/mortar gun. But YES, you can.
- Kill all enemies that are close to the cannon.
- Then tactically position your men in stealth mode around the cannon.
- Disable stealth for ONE of your soldiers so he can start shooting the cannon and its crew.
- This will make the cannon crew leave the gun.
- Pause the game, order all your men to stop hiding, and shoot them.
- After killing the crew, immediately stop the game and order everyone to hide again.
- Because even an empty cannon is still counted as an enemy until manned by your men.
- Choose two soldiers, man the cannon, and enjoy the power.
Some missions are really fun with cannons on your side.