Medieval Dynasty Seasonal Food
There is a skill in the Survival tree called Survival Sense which will highlight what you can forage along the ground in yellow when holding the Alt key. Its use does drain stamina, so be cognizant of this.
Other Medieval Dynasty Guides:
- Medieval Dynasty Beginners Guide
- Medieval Dynasty Marriage & Villagers Guide
- Medieval Dynasty Skills & Tech Trees Guide
- Medieval Dynasty Cave Locations
- Medieval Dynasty Hunting Tips
- Medieval Dynasty Guide to Stealing & Dynasty Points
Pick up Morels for quick-fix food, or sell them in bunches for early cash-flow.
Unripe berries can serve as cash-flow as well, but don’t eat them as they’re poisonous. Unless you desperately need the cash, leave them until summer.
Pick berries for on-the-go quick-fix food to both hunger and thirst. They don’t provide much, but a single minute spent picking all in the vicinity can fill you up well.
Mushrooms abound during fall. Pay close attention to the details when viewing them in your inventory, as it’ll tell you if they’re poisonous or not. Hopefully by fall you’ll have done some hunting and cooked some meat, so you can treat all mushrooms as cash-flow.
There’s really no gathering to be had in Winter. Hunting will be your only food source during this time, if you don’t wish to pay at various taverns for food.
It’s end. I hope “Medieval Dynasty Guide to Seasonal Food” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
More of this sort of thing:
- Medieval Dynasty Beginners Guide, Tips & Tricks
- Medieval Dynasty Guide to Cooking, Healing and Thirst
- Medieval Dynasty Early Days Guide: Quests & Money
- Medieval Dynasty Crafting Guide: Buildings, Traps, Tools
- Medieval Dynasty Marriage & Villagers Guide: Tips and Tricks