Table of Contents Show
All maps of Metal Gear. Keys, items and a little bit informations.
METAL GEAR & METAL GEAR 2: Solid Snake Maps
Metal Gear is a surprisingly large game despite its small data size. The game is made up of individual screen sectors. When you combine these sectors, you get a view of a vast map of buildings and structures. In 1987, this map was absolutely impenetrable without a game guide.
luckily, this version is a bit modified and lightened up.
Here are some points and tips to help you navigate the maps for completing the game.
- There are a total of 8 cards in the game. They are scattered throughout the maps and can be used to open locked doors.
- The individual sections of the map are separated by elevators. The elevators are labeled A-F, and there are 4 of them in the game. Two of the elevators can only move in one direction.
- In some places on the map, you need to use a transmitter with the correct frequency to spawn an item or open a door.
- All consumable items respawn, so you don’t need to worry about running out.
- Enemies also respawn so keep that in mind
Here the game begins.
- In a room without light, use a flashlight.
From MAP1, use card 4 to get to the south side of this map.
- Turn on here mine detector and keep going up.
- After a scorpion bite, use an antidote.