Metro Exodus Dead City Collectible Locations
Dead City Postcards
There are two postcards in Dead City.
- After your first encounter with mutants, go through the door at the end of the tunnel to find ‘Postcard 20’ on the right next to a blue locker.
- After finding Kirill and being taken to his room, you can find the final postcard ‘Postcard 21’ on the left pillar. Old world pictures trophy and achievement unlocked!
Dead City Diaries
In the dead city of Novosibirsk, you can find eight notes:
- Moving with Miller through the flooded tunnel, go into the room full of bodies and find radiogram text on the right table near the door.
- When you go to the new room where Miller proposes to look around, pick up a tattered report from the table on the left.
- When you find yourself in Kirill’s shelter, take the order from the map on the board.
- Having parted ways with Miller, you will find yourself in the metro. Move forward and up until you get into the top car. There, you will see a notebook on the seat on the right.
- When you begin to sail in the boat, stop near the open door on the left. Enter and get to the far room. You will get there through a hole in the wall. Take the shabby diary.
- After you have finished the sailing part and seen Anna for the first time, go forward, go up the escalator and turn to the room on the left in the corridor. You will listen to the conversation between Kirill and Miller, while a darkened note lies in the nearby.
- Having jumped into the tunnel (after a vision with tanks), do not rush to follow the monster to the right and instead turn to the left. You will come to a dead end but find a dusty notebook.
- Having jumped into the next building after you have seen a vision with Anna (Artyom will put a gas mask on her), turn to the right and jump down to the stairs. Having opened the door, you will find a cargo list on the front table.