Metro Exodus Taiga Collectible Locations
The Taiga Postcards
There are five postcards in this chapter:
1. After a cutscene, you will find yourself in the courtyard not far from the river. There are two houses here. You need a smaller one, which is on your right. Examine the cupboard in the left corner to find a postcard.
2. After leaving the summer camp, go through a cave to get to the bandit camp. Once there, get to the other side to a house in green thickets. You will find a postcard on the wall to the left of the doorway leading to the room with a furnace.
3. Having met with Alyosha, enter one of the houses on the right, where you can also find an unfinished letter. Go inside the room on the left and take a postcard from the wall next to the doorway.
The Taiga Diaries
As many as eighteen notes can be found in the Taiga chapter:
- Once you have control over the character, exit the courtyard and remove the arrow with the note from the gates.
- At the Solnechny children’s camp, go to the house on the right side and find Larissa’s letter on the desk.
- There’s a brick building in the nearby. Climb the stairs to the top to find a solemn oath.
- After you have found the previous note, move along the river (on the left side) to find another building for small kids. Child’s scribbles can be found in the room on the right.
- Having got to the other side and having seen the bear for the first time, go forward and find a house on the tree on the left. Go there and take a dusty diary that lies near the fireplace.
- You can descend from the tree house using the rope that leads to the fireplace near the rock. You will face an enemy there and find an alchemist’s diary in the nearby.
- Return to the road and follow the marker (after the tree house) to find a house near the river on the right. One of the pioneers will be there. The lost diary is inside the house.
- Use the same road and go forward, then turn to the left. To continue moving along the storyline, you will need to climb the stones and the rope ladder. On the left from them, there’s a small cave with a dusty notebook.
- When you return your backpack, you will find yourself near the pioneer camp. Do not go there. Instead, find a lonely hut on the left side. Another pioneer will be near, but he will do nothing to you. Enter the hut and take a neat letter from the stove.
- Near the central entrance to the pioneer camp, there’s a building in the inner part. If you enter the camp through the main entrance, it is located on the left. Inside, you can find a casual letter.
- When you leave the pioneer camp, you will find yourself in a gorge. Do not go forward. Instead, find a passage to the cave on the right. Moving through this cave, you will find a battered letter.
- There’s a crumpled note at the end of the same cave. This route leads directly to the bandit camp.
- From the bandit camp, go down the road towards the river, turn to the right and find a small pier. There, you will find a corpse under which lies a dirty diary.
- In the pirate camp, you will need to raise the gates using a lever to sail further. In the same building with the lever (it is on the second floor), go down to the first floor to get a folded note (it lies on the table).
- When you start the generator in the hangar having driven away spiders and having opened the door above, go through this door and find a bloody letter on the ground.
- When you meet Alyosha, descend to the village and find an unfinished letter in one of the houses on the right side (where a front door is open).
You may also be interested in: