In this guide I will cover what I feel is the best place to use as a base as well as crafting most of the items in game along with some tips. The videos are straight to the point, they are not let’s play videos so you will not have to worry about skipping through farming in order to get to the good stuff!
Other Mist Survival Guides:
- Mist Survival Map
- Mist Survival Weapon Stats
- Mist Survival Basic Starting Guide
- Mist Survival Using Xbox 360 Controller
- Mist Survival Inventory Slot Upgrade Guide
Finding the best place to start your base
I will show you what I feel is the best place to use as a base and how to get there. From the 4 times I have restarted the game, I have noticed that I always seem to spawn in the same general area which is near two farms. As long as you locate one of the farms, head towards it and keep running past it, you will reach a road that will take you to the area.
The reason why I chose the house as a base is due to the fact that crafting is very limited and this house already has rooms that you can assign to the survivors that you will rescue.
I apologize for the low audio in this video, windows assigned my webcam as primary, it is fixed for later videos.
Crafting Part 1
Here I will do some crafting. I will make the workbench, the blacksmith, tanning rack, stump, grill, water tank, water purifier, and the moonshine still. I will also show you an area close by to the base where you can use a workbench to make some tools you may not have found yet.
Crafting Part 2
Here I will craft the chicken coop, generator, and fridge. I will also repair a car, catch some chickens and show you how to harvest a chicken and render fat.
More of this sort of thing:
- Mist Survival – Basic Starting Guide
- Mist Survival – Advanced Starting Tips and Tricks
- Mist Survival – Using Xbox 360 Controller
- Mist Survival System Requirements
- Mist Survival – Farming Metal Scraps and Components
- Mist Survival – Inventory Slot Upgrade Guide