Table of Contents Show
Greetings, in this guide I will help you locate one of the best, if not the best Workshop locations that I found in the game right now. With this workshop you will be making around 250-500 Denars daily. Remember that the amount you get varies daily, sometimes you get very little and sometimes you get a lot just like with Caravans.
Other Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Guides:
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Best Mods
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Money Guide
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Governors Guide
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Main Quest Guide
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Tips for Beginners
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Cheats & Console Commands
Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Best Workshop Locations
The good thing about Workshops is that they don’t have the first weeks of paying hundreds of Denars to the workers until it starts making money for you, unlike the Caravans, they also don’t require any Companions to function, they are safer (can’t be raided by enemy parties) and they increase in capital (value) over time, you can then sell the Workshop for even more money than you paid for it.
Workshops are safer, less risky and a more stable investment compared to the Caravans, however they don’t make nearly as much money as a Caravan can do, but with around 2-3 workshops you will be making more money on a daily basis than having a Caravan with daily wages to the Caravan Guards. You should know that if you’re unlucky with Caravans they tend to lose a lot of money if the Caravan doesn’t find any good trade deals, while you’re still paying them 200-300 Denars in wages.
Keep in mind that workshops were bugfixed/nerfed so you won’t make thousands everyday from them anymore but they are still profitable and worth investing in. This guide is a work in progress and I might update it or I might not, who knows.
Now to the instructions!
- Firstly you must find Battania on your map and then Pen Cannoc , click on the city and check which villages are bound to it.
- Secondly you must then find the 3 bound villages to the city and you will see that they all produce
- Clay , which is exactly what we’re looking for.
- And thirdly you will have to enter the city of Pen Cannoc and then go to the Pottery Shop, you can find it by holding down the ALT button. When you get there, talk to one of the Shop Workers and buy the Workshop from them.
- Congratulations! You’ve now acquired the best Workshop in the game right now!
Workshops are great if you’re in the early game and don’t have a lot of money yet. Or you want to keep all of your companions with you and if you worry about the high-rish & high-reward Caravans that are controlled by the RNG overlords.
More of this sort of thing:
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Money Guide: Early Money Making
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Tournaments 101
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Save Game Location
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Best Mods Guide (+20 Mod)
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Morale Guide
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Campaign AI Guide
Indeed, I that’s the best workshop at this moment because all of the 3 villages bounded to Pen Cannoc are producing clay. It’s very important the workshop you buy to be directly linked with what its villages are producing.
Thanks for the tip, its been a great help. Incidentally, what would anyones advice be if a cities connected villages all produce something different to each other? Would you not bother with a business or pick the best valued produce to form a shop around?
Thanks in advance.
This is a good workshop and i’m currently getting 471, but at Vostrum I have a brewer that is getting 918. This might be because in my game Pen Cannoc has seen more war than Vostrum.