How to setup workshops?
There are 11 workshops, 11 raw materials, and 10 finished goods. Villages ‘primarily produce’ a fixed raw material and villagers transport it to the closest town their faction controls. The town’s workshops use the raw materials to produce a finished product.
Other Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Guides:
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Best Mods
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Money Guide
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Governors Guide
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Main Quest Guide
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Tips for Beginners
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Cheats & Console Commands
Go to a town, not a castle or village, and go walk around it. hold alt and find the workshops. i think towns have 3, could be any one of these.
- Clay > Pottery Workshop > Pottery
- Cotton > Velvet Weavery > Velvet
- Flax > Linen Weavery > Linen
- Grain > Brewery > Beer
- Grapes > Wine Press > Wine
- Hardwood > Wood Workshop > Bows, Arrows, & Shields
- Hides > Tannery > Leather & Light Armor
- Iron Ore > Smithy > Weapons & Armor
- Iron Ore & Hardwood > Smithy > Tools
- Olives > Olive Press > Oil
- Silver Ore > Silversmith > Jewelry
- Wool > Wool Weavery > Clothing
The workshops are in the middle. Left is what they required, right is what they produce. they get the required material from the town as far as I know. Cost 14000-15000 to get started.
Best Workshop Location
Go to the city called ”Pen Cannoc” located in the Kingdom of Battania, take a walk through the town and go to the Pottery Shop and talk to the Shop Worker and buy the Pottery Workshop there.
The 3 villages bound to Pen Cannoc are all Clay producers and Clay makes Pottery which means you will make a ton of cash early game and it’s safer than starting with a Caravan.
Battania > Pen Cannoc > Pottery Workshop > Profits
More of this sort of thing:
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Money Guide: Early Money Making
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Best Workshop Locations
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Save Game Location
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Best Mods Guide (+20 Mod)
- Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord Trading Guide: Min and Max Prices