Table of Contents Show
NBA 2K celebrates 20 years of redefining what sports gaming can be. NBA 2K19 continues to push limits as it brings gaming one step closer to real-life basketball excitement and culture.
NBA 2K19 Xbox One Controls
The following image shows you exactly what the key bindings on a PS4 controller look like.
Click to enlarge.
Click to enlarge.
Click to enlarge.
Click to enlarge.
- Left Stick – Move Player
- Right Stick – You can perform Pro Stick moves like Dribble Moves, Shooting and Passing
- LT – Hit once for Post Up, hold for Protect and tap for Hard Stop.
- RT – Sprint
- LB – Tap for and hold to Pick Control
- RB – Icon Pass
- A – Tap to pass and hold to Skip Pass
- B – Tap to Bounce Pass, double tap for Flashy Pass and hold for Pitch Pass. You can also use the same key for Handoff
- X – Shoot (tap for Pump Fake/Hop)
- Y – Tap for Overhead Pass, double tap for Alley-oop and hold to Lead to Basket
- Dpad Up – Displays Gameplay HUD
- Dpad Right – Points of Emphasis
- Dpad Left – Offensive Strategies
- Dpad Down – Substitutions
- View- Timeout
- Menu – Pause
- Jumpshot – For moving press and hold square. Or hold right stick up for bank shot.
- Hop Gather – Tap X while driving through left stick you can determine the direction to hop.
- Spin Gather – Press RT + Double Tap X at the time of standing or driving.
- Runner or Floater – While driving close move and hold the Right stick down.
- Normal Layup – While driving you to have to move and hold Right Stick up.
- Reverse Layup – While driving along the right baseline move and hold Right Stick right.
- Cradle or Eurostep – For this action, you have to move and hold Right stick left or right at the time of driving. Another way is to double tap X while holding the Left Stick left or right.
- 2-Hand Dunk – Press RT + Move and then hold Right Stick up while driving.
- Flashy Dunk – While driving press RT + Move and old Right Stick down.
- Dominant/Off-Hand Dunk – While driving hold RT + Move and hold Right stick left or right to dunk with current hand.
- Pump Fake – For this, you will have to start a jump shot and then quickly release the Right Stick.
- Step Through – Begin with Pump Fake and then press and hold Right Stick again before it ends.
- Putback Dunk/Layup – During an offensive rebound, you will have to move in any direction and then hold Right Stick.
- Signature Size-up Combo – First move the right stick up and then quickly release it while you are standing or moving.
- In and Out – Hold RT + Move Right Stick Up then quickly release it.
- Hesitation (Quick) – You have to move Right stick and then quickly release at the time of dribbling with the right hand.
- Hesitation (Escape) – Hold RT + Move the Right Stick and then release it quickly while dribbling with the right hand.
- Crossover – Move Right Stick Left and then quickly release it at the time of dribbling with the right hand..
- Between Legs Cross – Hold RT + Move Right Stick left and then release it quickly while dribbling with the right hand.
- Behind Back – Move Right Stick down and then quickly release it.
- Cross to Hesitation Escape – You have to perform one from the following three things Crossover, Between Legs Cross or Behind Back Move. Then quickly chain into Hesitation before the ball moves from one hand to another.
- Signature Size-up Chains – You can trigger a special signature size-up double and triple moves while standing on any of the below moves.
- Hard Stop – Press LT and then release it quickly while driving.
- Stepback – Press RT + Move Right Stick down and then release it quickly.
- Spin – You will have to rotate Right Stick clockwise and then release it when dribbling with the right hand.
- Half Spin – For this, you have to Rotate the Right Stick in a quarter-circle from right to up and then quickly release it when dribbling with the right hand.
- Triple Threat Jab – Just move Right Stick up, left or right and then release it quickly.
- Triple Threat Size-up – Press RT + Move Right Stick Up and then release it quickly.
- Triple Threat Hesitation – Press RT + Move Right stick left or right and then release it quickly.
- Triple Threat Stepback – Press RT + Move Right Stick down and then release it quickly.
- Triple Threat Spinout – Rotate Right Stick and then quickly release it to neutral.
- Pass – Press A and use Left Stick to select the recipient.
- Bounce Pass – Press B and then use the Left Stick to pick a recipient.
- Skip Pass – Press and hold A to throw a skip pass to a bit far away teammates.
- Overhead Pass – Press Y and then use the Left Stick to pick a recipient.
- Alley Oop – You will have to Double tap Y and then use the Left Stick to pick a recipient towards basketball for oop-to-self.
- Lead to Basket Pass – Press and hold the Y and with that use the Left Stick to pick a recipient to pass.
- Flashy Pass – Double Tap B and use Left Stick to pick a recipient.
- Handoff/Dribble Pitch – You will have to Press and hold B and then call the selected teammate towards the ball. Just wait for the player to get into handoff range or you can release the Circle to pass early. Use Left Stick to pick a recipient.
- Icon Pass – Hold RB and then press the action button of the receiver.
- Fake Pass – Press Y + B at the time of standing or driving.
- Rolling Inbound – Press Y during baseline inbounds.
- Give and Go – Press and hold A to get control of passer, and then release A to receive the ball.
- Pro Stick Pass – Press RB + Right Stick.
- Move Player – Use the Left Stick for moving a player around.
- Hands Up/Contest/Steal – Use the Right Stick for these three actions.
- Intense-D – Press LT.
- Sprint – Press RT.
- Defensive Strategies – Tap LB.
- Double Team – Hold LB.
- Icon Swap – Press RB.
- Player Swap – Press A once a player is nearest to the ball.
- Take Charge/Chuck/Grab – Press B for these three actions.
- Steal – Press X to steal the ball.
- Block/Rebound – Press Y.
- Gameplay HUD – Press the Dpad Up.
- Points of Emphasis – Press the Dpad Right.
- Defensive Sets – Press the Dpad Left.
- Substitutions – Press the Dpad Down.
- Substitutions – Press the Dpad Down.
- Intentional Foul – Click View.
- Pause – Press Menu to pause the game.
- Intense-D – In front of the dribbler you have to press and hold LT to perform this action.
- Crowd Dribbler – When you are near the dribbler then press and hold LT to perform this action.
- Fast Shuffle – Use the Left Stick to move in any direction and press and hold LT + RT.
- Hands Up Defense – Move and Hold the Right Stick Up.
- Hands Out Left/Right – You have to Move and Hold Right Stick Left Or Right for this action.
- Shot Contest – Just Move the Right Stick Up and release it quickly.
- On-ball Steal – Just move the Right Stick Down and then release it quickly.
- Vertical Contest – When you are away from the shooter you have to Move and hold Left Stick and then hit Y.
- Swat Block – Just Hold RT and then press Y.
- Chuck – Tap B.
- Take Charge – Just Press and Hold B for this action.
- Flop – Intake charge you have to release B first and then press it again.
- Intentional Foul – Near the ball handler just Press and hold X. By pressing View you can perform a Team Intentional Foul.
- Double Team – Press and then hold LB for this action.
- Icon Double Team – Press LB and press and hold the action button for a double teamer.
- Pull Chair in Post – Just move and then release the Left Stick quickly if you are tackled by an aggressive player back down.
NBA 2K19 Xbox One Advance Controls
- Enter / Leave Post – To Post Up you have to press and hold LT and release it to face up.
- Post Pivot – Move the Left Stick in any direction and release it quickly while holding the ball.
- Post Aggressive Backdown – Press RT + move the Left Stick towards the defender.
- Post Drive / Spin – You have to rotate the Right Stick clockwise or counter-clockwise for this action.
- Post Drive to Key – Press RT and move the Left Stick forward and then quickly release LT.
- Post Drive Baseline – Press RT and then move Left Stick toward bthe aseline and then release it quickly.
- Post Dropstep – Move Left Stick left or right towards hoop and then tap X.
- Post Hop – Move Left Stick left or right or away from hoops and then tap X.
- Post Fakes – Move the Right Stick in any direction and then release it quickly.
- Post Stepbacks – Hold RT and then move the Right Stick to left or right and then release it quickly.
Post Shots (Shotstick)
- Post Hook – Use the Right Stick up left or right at close range.
- Post Fade – Use the Right Stick up left or right beyond close range.
- Post Layup – Just move and hold Right Stick left or right at close range when Left Stick is towards hoop.
- Post Shimmy Shot – Press RT + Right Stick down with Left Stick in neutral.
- Post Shimmy Hook – Press RT + Right Stick up with Left Stick in neutral.
- Pump Fake – Just start a above shot and then move Right Stick to neutral.
- Up & Under / Step Through – You have to do Pump Fake first and then use Right Stick once again before Pump Fake ends.
- Call for Ball – Press A.
- Call for Alley-Oop – While cutting towards hoop double tap Y.
- Set Screen – Pres B.
- Call for Screen – Just press and hold LB.
- Post Up Hold LT – While standing or moving towards defender hold LT.
- Push – Use the Left Stick while posted up.
- Spin – Rotate the Right Stick twirl clock or anti-clockwise to spin.
- Walk Down – Use Left Stick + Right Stick towards the defender.
- Quick Playcall – Press LB and then pick a play from the menu.
- Positional Playcall – Press LB first and then press a teammates action button, and pick from the menu.
- Basic Pick Control – Press and Hold LB.
- Advance Pick Control – Just Press and Hold LB and then use RB to choose Roll vs. Fade. Next, use Right Stick to pick a side.
- Icon Pick Control – Hit LB and then simply press and hold the action button of the screener of your choice.
- Slip Screen and Early Fade – Just call for Pick first and then press LB at any time before the screener gets hits. You can make him slip or fade early.
It’s end. I hope “NBA 2K19 Xbox One Controls” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: