Betrayer’s Flight: Temple of the Elk Walkthrough
Beasts of the Second Bloom
When you arrive, make your way northwest to the crumbling stone walls that surround the pool and statue at the center of the area. Your progress won’t be unopposed, however, as three Owlbears block your path, and behind them a Primal Manticore lurks. Use some spellbuffs to make this fight easier, then tackle your foes, aiming to use the ruins to bottleneck them… although one of the craft Owlbears will certainly cheat by passing through the rubble to the northeast instead of politely using the walkway.
Kill the Owlbears, then the Manticores, and when nothing is left to opposed you head up the stairs of the ruins to where you rescued Tristian. Now instead of a Treant-Bear you’ll find a Bloom portal waiting for some foolhardy adventurers to enter. Or at least, that’s what it’s going to get.
Before you enter the portal, make sure you’re prepared, as it’s a one way trip. Like Vordakai’s Tomb, once you enter, you’re not coming out until you’re done. Bring enough rations to ensure you can rest as necessary.
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Betrayer’s Flight: Abandoned Keep Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Other World Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Troll Lair Depths Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – City of Hollow Eyes Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Ruined Watchtower Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Goblin Fort Walkthrough