Bury the Past Quest
Sooner or later, Elina from the tavern in the capital will come to the throne room. She will state that Ekun and Ntavi went hunting for giants on the Bridge over the Gudrin River. Go there, descend down the road and on the left you will find Ekun and Ntavi who are killing giants. Help them in the battle and then talk to the scout. The crazy one will attack you, so you will have to eliminate him. Ekun will survive this skirmish.
After this, go to the right and defeat all giants including their leader. The dialogue with Ekun will automatically begin. Choose what to do with him – expel, kill or spare. In the first two cases, the quest will be immediately completed. In the third case you will have to return to the capital and talk to Ekun. Ekundayo is located in the town square together with his wolf. Talk to him and complete the quest. You’ll get 900 experience points.
You may also be interested in:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – The War of the River Kings Walkthrough
- Pathfinder Kingmaker: Kingdom Events List
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – First Day on the Job Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baronial Business after the Varnhold Expedition Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baron’s Business in Tuskdale Walkthrough