Cruel Justice Quest
The quest begins at the beginning of the fourth chapter ‘’The Varnhold Vanishing’’. Octavia and Regongar will arrive at the throne room and tell that a representative of Technic League was spotted in the tavern in the capital. Agree to help them.
Go to the specified area in the mountains to the right of your capital, not far from Varnhold, which is one of the main objectives of the fourth chapter. Go inside the shelter, defeat all opponents that you meet on your way and find Maestro Janush. He will escape anyway, so say that you need to save the slaves in the conversation of Octavia and Regongar. To release them, interact with each person in the cells. Them, proceed to Janush’s office and see how he teleports. Examine the items in the room to complete the quest and get 3200 experience points.
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Octavia and Regongar Quest Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baronial Business after the Varnhold Expedition Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Troll Lair Depths Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baron’s Business in Tuskdale Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – The Varnhold Vanishing Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Vordakai’s Tomb, Level 2 Walkthrough