How to Solve the Golden Golem Puzzle?
You can meet Golden Golem at the top left corner of Irovetti’s Palace if you activate those candle holders that you have already activated during the main quest. There are three chests next to Golem. You need to put there Cup, Statue and Lute in a bottom-up order (these objects can be found in the palace). You can see them on the screenshots below:
You’ll find a Vulgar Statue in the Secret Chamber. You can get there by going down the stairs through the marker in the top right corner (excluding three points leading to the basement). Once you collect all the objects, get back to Golden Golem and put these objects in the right order.
Then talk to Golem and choose these right answers to the questions:
- Hajoth Hakados.
You’ll get 1440 XP and be able to open a wall hiding place behind Golden Golem. There you’ll find 62 200 coins and magical gloves.
You may also be interested in:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – The War of the River Kings Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Betrayer’s Flight: Abandoned Keep Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Armag’s Tomb Part #2 Walkthrough
- Pathfinder Kingmaker: Relic Fragments & Artifacts (Locations & Effects)
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker Chapter 7 Sound of a Thousand Screams Walkthrough