You can prepare three your own portraits with names: Small, Medium and Fulllength. All these images must be saved in PNG format with resolutions:
- Small – width: 185px, height: 242px;
- Medium – width: 330px, height: 432px;
- Fulllength – width: 692px, height: 1024px;
The gameflow looks like:
1. Start a New game.
2. Choose “Create a new character”.
3. Click on icon “Custom portrait”.
4. Click on button “Open portraits folder”. (It works for Windows and Mac)
5. Replace portraits in opened folder or change it in your graphic redactor.
6. Click “Refresh portraits”.
7. Enjoy your own portraits.
Also it works for custom companions.
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Troll Lair Depths Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baronial Business after the Varnhold Expedition Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baron’s Business in Tuskdale Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Vordakai’s Tomb, Level 2 Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Betrayer’s Flight: Abandoned Keep Walkthrough