Table of Contents Show
Jubilost Narthropple Quest Walkthrough
The Price of Curiosity
The quest begins at the beginning of the fourth chapter ‘’The Varnhold Vanishing’’. Jubilost will arrive at the throne room and will ask you to explore the history of exodus of the race of dwarves from the First World. Take Jubilost and Linzi in your squad and get to the location above the capital of the kingdom which is called ‘’Inconsequent Debates’’.
Having entered the territory, inspect the sign with the rules. As a result of this, Jubilost will be enchanted. Talk to the characters in the location. There are three trios, you are interested in their leaders. Soon you will understand who charmed the signs. In any case, you’ll have to start the debate.
- Her own will (appears after you ask for the opinion of Jubilost).
- Secret (glory, which will be Jubilost version, is not correct).
- Knowledge (correctly hinted by Jubilost).
In the game of stone-scissors-paper in a different style select a knight, and then a snag. After the victory, ask the Messenger about the origins of dwarves. He will confuse you by telling a strange riddle.
Return to the capital, go to the throne room and look at the map. Here, you’ll see an event ‘’Inconsequent Debates and Their Consequences’’. Interact with it to return to the throne room. Start a dialogue with Jubilost which will lead to the completion of the quest and a gain of 1200 experience points.
The Door to Nowhere
This quest starts while you’re talking with Jubilost. He’ll tell you that he’s close to solving the riddle of the Host which can help him find out the origin of the gnomes from the First World. You need to find something ‘’fifth in ten’’ — this relates to Willas Gunderson book. Go outside and talk with the merchants in the town square, in the capital. One of them will give you the book without you paying for it. Find ‘’fifth in ten’’ in this book and you’ll see this line: ‘’In the Corner of the Tavern’’. After talking with Jubilost, you’ll automatically move to the tavern.
Something was said about twenty fourth day, and you should be given some clue about this date. Rewind time or do some other stuff until you see the twenty fourth day on your calendar. You’ll see the date when you point your mouse cursor to the hourglass item.
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baronial Business after the Varnhold Expedition Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Troll Lair Depths Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baron’s Business in Tuskdale Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Betrayer’s Flight: Abandoned Keep Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Armag’s Tomb Part #2 Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Lake Silverstep Village Walkthrough