Judgement of the Gods Quest
The quest will start automatically after you receive a visitor in the throne room. You’ll get a letter related to Valerie and the Prism temple. Get to the town square and chat with the girl. Take her to your squad and go to the west to find the temple of Shelyn. Go inside and either eliminate all the sectarians or agree to have Valerie take part in the tribunal. During the procession, you can just keep silence: Shelyn will be found not guilty, and one of the fanatics with his guards will attack the girl. Kill them all. At the end of the fight, Valerie must talk to you first. If this did not happen, then there are a couple more enemies in the temple (search for them in every corner and finish them off to start a conversation).
Leave the temple and return to the capital. Go outside and talk to Valerie on the town square to complete this quest.
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Troll Lair Depths Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Valerie Quest Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Goblin Fort Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Ruined Watchtower Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Betrayer’s Flight: Abandoned Keep Walkthrough