Moon Radishes for Bokken Walkthrough
You can get it on Oleg’s trading post while having a Fangberry for Bokken side quest. When you arrive at the Old Sycamore location (you need this location in the hunt story quest), go to the central part of the area by climbing the hill from the northern or southern part of the map (now you have to show your agility). Here you’ll find a field of moon radishes with some kobolds lying around. Bokken doesn’t need the whole harvest, so you should just collect some radishes. But you can still take everything by killing everybody around and sell the harvest to Bokken for example.
In the Fangberry for Bokken quest, you had to deliver the radishes right away. Now there’s no hurry. When you get a chance, come back to Oleg’s trading post and hand over the items.
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Fangberry for Bokken Quest
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Troll Lair Depths Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baron’s Business in Tuskdale Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Betrayer’s Flight: Abandoned Keep Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Lake Silverstep Village Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Stolen Land Walkthrough