Nok-Nok and the King’s Return Quest
Nok-Nok will visit your throne room a few days after you complete the Nok-Nok and the Great Mother quest and only if you let goblins build their shrine. The guest will tell you that the dead goblin king came back to life. Go to the Goblin Clearing with Nok-Nok alone (this is where the goblins have built Lamatsu’s shrine). Soon you’ll meet the goblin king. After you show your concentration skills, you’ll find out that the king is none other than a demon pretending to be the goblin king. Now you should either kill barghest or try to deal with the enemy without a fight. If you choose the second variant, then Nok-Nok will have to spill blood. That will make the elf confused.
Barghest will run away (this doesn’t have any effect on the later events). Return to the capital, talk with the goblin and tell him that he can become a Royal Droll. Here the quest will end.
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Goblin Fort Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Mother of Monsters Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Nok-Nok Quest Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baronial Business after the Varnhold Expedition Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baron’s Business in Tuskdale Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Lost Child Walkthrough