Swamp Bouquet Walkthrough
The old swamp witch Beldame will give you this quest. She lives in a hut which is located on the left, below the fortress. You’ll visit her hut during the Lost Child quest. Talk to the old woman but ring the bell first. Don’t try to break down the gates and throw a pebble against the window, or you’ll be attacked by the witch and her Scarecrow. In that case you’ll have to kill them, and two errands, including this one, will become unavailable.
You also need to find three types of herbs at this location (three pieces for each kind). You’ll find the first one at the bottom right, above the place where you fought Scythe-Tree. The second herb grows at the top right corner, just where you began the quest allowing you to fight with Scythe-Tree. The third herb is located at the top left corner of this location where you’ll also encounter the Giant Slugs lurking around. Once you collect three pieces of each type of the herbs, come back to Beldame’s hut and complete the quest. You’ll earn 400 coins and 300 XP.
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Troll Trouble Walkthrough
- Pathfinder Kingmaker: Notable Loot Locations
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Armag’s Tomb Part #2 Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Troll Lair Depths Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Betrayer’s Flight: Abandoned Keep Walkthrough