The Door to Nowhere Quest
This quest starts while you’re talking with Jubilost. He’ll tell you that he’s close to solving the riddle of the Host which can help him find out the origin of the gnomes from the First World. You need to find something ‘’fifth in ten’’ — this relates to Willas Gunderson book. Go outside and talk with the merchants in the town square, in the capital. One of them will give you the book without you paying for it. Find ‘’fifth in ten’’ in this book and you’ll see this line: ‘’In the Corner of the Tavern’’. After talking with Jubilost, you’ll automatically move to the tavern.
Something was said about twenty fourth day, and you should be given some clue about this date. Rewind time or do some other stuff until you see the twenty fourth day on your calendar. You’ll see the date when you point your mouse cursor to the hourglass item.
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Troll Lair Depths Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Betrayer’s Flight: Abandoned Keep Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baronial Business after the Varnhold Expedition Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baron’s Business in Tuskdale Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Jubilost Narthropple Quest Walkthrough