The Lonely Hunter Quest
You need to get to the Lake Silverstep Village location which is next to a big lake, east of the capital. At the top left corner of the area you’ll meet Ivar. Talk with him and don’t start a fight if you want the quest to be activated.
Then you need to go back to the hut at the right edge of the location. Here you’ll see footprints going north. Follow the trail until you can’t see the monster on the map. Eventually you’ll find the exit. Leave this location and move to another one on the right – Silverstep Grove. Go upwards, kill the enemies and defeat the werewolf Ivar. It’s up to you whether you kill him or let him escape. You’ll get 300 XP at the end of the quest.
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Lake Silverstep Village Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Silverstep Grove Walkthrough
- Pathfinder Kingmaker: Notable Loot Locations
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Lost Child Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Goblin Fort Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Investigating Varnhold Walkthrough