The River’s Justice Walkthrough
Once you are in the arena, go up and meet two chatting men. One of them is Eimar. Talk to him and agree to help with the river pirates. After leaving the Rushlight Tournament (winning or losing it), follow the river down left to get to the pirates’ camp. The location is called Pitax River Bend. On the way here you could have passed by the city of Pitax itself, but if you tried entering it, you would be told that the King Irovetti himself has forbidden you to do so.
Fight the pirates until a representative of the house River appears. Apparently, you were set up. You can kill the innocent people anyway, or you can try to explain it. It will end peacefully if you make them believe you. Now you need to figure out who sent you to a certain death and why.
Wait for the invitation to Pitax (read about the quests below) and go there. Near the entrance, there is a passage to Academy — Eimar will be there. Talk to him, choose whatever you want during the confrontation and defeat Walsh. The quest is finally finished.
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – The War of the River Kings Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Ruined Watchtower Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Goblin Fort Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Troll Lair Depths Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baron’s Business in Tuskdale Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Troll Trouble Walkthrough