Witch Hunt Walkthrough
Head down from the capital to find the place where Shrine of Lamashtu is located. Go there, talk to Kesten and start the tracking. Defeat the enemies, move up and follow the trail of the escaped Lamashtu priest. You will enter the tavern by the road, the owner of which is the dwarf called Dumra. Talk to her and the other guests — a couple and widow Olika. You will receive the keys to their rooms. The key to Dumra’s room is in the warehouse, where you can go through the kitchen. Tsanna, Dumra’s servant, will be in the kitchen.
After talking with everyone, go upstairs and look around the rooms. Next, talk to people one by one. Olika says that Dumra was the last to appear in the room. Ask Dumra about this, she will tell you that she was in the kitchen because Tsanna dropped some dishes. If you go to the warehouse, you will realize that someone recently used the back door. The dishes in the kitchen are not washed. Tell Kesten that you suspect Tsanna. Defeat her in battle and decide what to do: pardon her, expel her, expel everybody involved in this, or allow her to perform the last ritual to save Olika’s child. One way or another, the quest will be completed. By the way, even if you suspect another person, Tsanna just comes out of the kitchen and attack you.
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Season of Bloom Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Goblin Fort Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Womb of Lamashtu Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Unrest in the Streets Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Baron’s Business in Tuskdale Walkthrough
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Secluded Lodge Walkthrough