Apotheosis Ending Requirement/s:
Cannot follow certain Mythic Paths
Certain Decision must be made at the Wardstone.
You must reach the final dungeon no later than the third week of Gozran 4717. Any later, and this ending is locked out.
Do not enable Auto-Crusade Mode. You need to research certain projects to make this ending possible.
Other Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Guides:
Apotheosis Ending Guide
In order to unlock this secret ending, there are certain pre-requisites that you must first follow before going through the step-by-step procedure for each act.
- Do not choose the Legend or Swarm-That-Walks Mythic Paths.
- Refrain from choosing Aeon or Lawful Fey when you are about to make a decision at the wardstone.
- You must reach the final dungeon no later than the third week of Gozran 4717. Any later, and this ending is locked out.
- Disable Auto-Crusade Mode so that you can research certain projects to make this ending possible.
- During the scene with Deskari, choose to attack with the crossbow instead of using a spell.
- Be sure that you’ve acquirted the crystal dagger.
- Make sure to unlock the trickster path in the Blackwing Library by using its option there; it’ll come useful the next act.
- Focus on making Nurah your ally. After Leper’s Smile, pass a Perception check to find a perfume bottle in her tent and confront her about it. During the Gargoyle attack event, find her left of the camp where the queen usually stands and pass another Perception check. After the Lost Chapel confront her back in the camp; choose the Trickster dialogue option to persuade her on your side.
- Free Yaniel during the Battle of Drezen and then follow her to the secret passage. When you’re about to answer, choose an Evl or Netural response.
- Let Suture live and take the power which is the Lexicon of Paradox in Areelu’s Lab. Suture is vital later on, so again, make sure Suture lives.
- From the Flesh Market, make sure to free Suture.
- As you progress, when you meet Areelu, ask about Suture which requires to pass a Perception check following the dialogue. By doing so, choose to just have a conversation instead of taking Areelu’s power.
- If you were successful with becoming allies with Nurah, head to Pulura’s Falls and make sure that the man doesn’t escape.
- Before you encounter Areelu in Iz, make sure to repair the Broken Artifact, which is a cape that is found in Areelu’s Lab. The Storyteller can help you fix it.
- Once you are in iz, look for Anemora’s room and find the Crystalk Key and the hidden Glass Key. You’ll need to pass a Perception check near the steps to discover a hidden passage that takes to you where the Glass Key is. It is inside a chest. This key allows you to access a portal back in Areelu’s lab. In a Balor area, there is a secret area south of the house, where you pick up another piece of Areelu’s research. You encounter Areelu at the end of this area. The previous two choices with the ghosts change what you must select. The first one is always the same. This means you must play the game of asking questions. Being Golden Dragon isn’t required. Don’t smash the projector. If you mess up the combination, you made a quicksave earlier for this reason. If you forgive both the correct answers are; 1. Sadness or Anger 2. His guilt is indisputable, but he had already suffered enough. (if forgiven) 3. He deserved death. If you refuse both it is :1. Sadness/Anger 2. For the sake of Justice 3. Betrayal deserves punishment ; the first ghost is always the second question, and the second ghost is always the third question. Feel free to interchange the two if you desire. (Ie forgive 1, don’t forgive the other)
- After the encounter with the Hand of the Inheritor – do not quit the area immediately – make sure to travel back to the south of prison to pick up an important piece of information from Hepzamirah’s ghost. It is located behind two athletics checks.
- Defeat Deskari and make your way back to Areelu’s Lab. Once at the lab, go to the Lexicon Project and enter a protal that will take you to a hidden area of the lab.
- Upon discovering the hidden section of the lab, you can try to convince Areelu to attain Godhood which requires mulitple high skill checks.
If you’ve met all the requirements, you’ll be able to talk to Areelu about obtaining godhood. In order to do so, you will have to collect certain items, as well as completing the required research projects. At this point, it is advisable to save your game often so that you can reload your last saved game in case it doesn’t go as planned.
- First, you will need 1 Nahyndrian Crystal, and to obtain this, you need to have Midnight Bolts and use it n Demon Lords to extract Fresh Nahyndrian Crystals, the more crystals you have, the more companions in your party will be able to ascend to godhood. You can find the Midnight Bolt in locations such as Ivory Sanctum, Xanthir’s Chamber, Areelu’s Lab, Noctiula’s Palace, Projector Room, Mines, Iz, and Ruins.
- Second, complete the Lexicon, the second part of the lexicon is located in Noctiula’s Palace in the Projector Room. You need to pass a Perception Check to discover Lexicon’s hiding place.
- Once you combine the book, you will need to pass multiple high-level skill checks. And you are required to pass them all. Alternatively, you can complete Elven Notes with the Storyteller to not require the checks.
- Next, complete 4 Research Projects such as the Sword of Valor, Nahyndrian Crystal, Areelu’s Notes & Pulura’s Map. The Sword of Valor can be researched at any time much earlier in the game, while the last remaining projects can only be researched in the fifth act of the game.
- To obtain godhood for the entire party, you require more than one Nahyndrian Crystal. They are obtained from Demon Lords, by shooting a Midnight Bolt at them and at times, pick it up mid-combat. The Demon Lords that yield the crystals are Deskari, Baphomet and Areshkigal – all having 2 encounters in addition to the very first encounter of Deskari at the beginning.(the purple crystal dagger)
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Unique Items and Locations
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Unique Armors and Locations
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Unique Weapons and Locations
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Secret Ending (Ascension Achievement Guide)
- All Feats in Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous