Count Daeran Arendae’s servant begs for aid: the master and his houseguests are locked inside a mansion that is under attack by demons.
Other Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Guides:
No Better time for a Banquet Walkthrough
You will meet Count Arendae’s servent at Market Square. He begs you to defeat the demons attacking his master’s mansion and gives you a few details about the situation. The conversation will unlock the Areandae Party House location.
Travel to Arendae Party House, enter though the left door, you will see a party going on. Demons will enter the door on the other side to interrupt it, deal with them. After a conversation with Aranka and Daeran, you can recruit the Count to your party if you wish so. He gives you the Arendae Family Ring if you ask him for a reward.
More of this sort of thing:
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Unique Items and Locations
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Class Tier List
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Daeran Quest Guide
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Unique Armors and Locations
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous The Wardstone Legacy Guide
- All Feats in Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous