Table of Contents Show
Yukiko’s Castle Bonus Quest Guide
Quest 04: Acquire an Angel Statue
- Acquire an Angel Statue is the fourth Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first becomes available on May 2nd.
- This quest is requested by a female student in Class 2-2, which happens to be your classroom. She asks for an Angel Statue.
- This quest is a simple retrieve quest. Return to Yukiko’s Castle to find an Angel Statue from an enemy called Avenger Knight. It’s an enemy that’s summoned from Positive King. You’ll have to defeat this guy around floor 5-7 to get the Angel Statue. Once obtained, return to the girl.
- The reward for completing this quest is Chest Key x3.
Quest 05: Acquire a Demon Statue
- Acquire a Demon Statue is the fifth Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first becomes available on May 2nd. Unlike most quests, this quest has a time limit. Finish it before August 31st!
- This quest is requested by a male student from Classroom Building 2F at Yasogami High School. He asks for a Demon Statue.
- This is another retrieve quest. Return to Yukiko’s Castle to find and defeat an enemy on Floors 6-7. The enemy is called Magical Magus. Once obtained, return it to the boy to complete the quest.
Quest 06: Acquire a Ritz Wire
- Acquire a Ritz Wire is the sixth Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first becomes available on May 2nd.
- This quest is requested by a male student in Practice Building 1F of Yasogami High School. He asks for a Ritz Wire.
- This quest is another retrieve quest. Go to Yukiko’s Castle on floors 6-7 to find a shadow called Heat Balance. Defeat it for a chance at obtaining a Ritz Wire. Once you have it, return to the boy.
Quest 16: Desk Refurbishing
- Desk Refurbishing is the 16th Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first becomes available on May 18th.
- This quest is requested by a female student in Practice Building 2F in Yasogami High School.
- The girl asks for a board for a new desk. This board can be obtained from defeating a Shadow at Yukiko’s Castle. The enemy should be called “Laughing Table,” and will be located on the 6th or 7th floors.
- The reward for completing this quest is Royal Jelly.
Quest 17: Extracurricular Activities
- Extracurricular Activities is the 17th Quest in Persona 4 Golden. It first becomes available on May 18th.
- This quest is requested by a teacher in the Classroom Building 2F of Yasogami High School.
- This is a simple retrieve quest. The teacher will ask for an item called the “Suspicious Pole.” This item can be found in Yukiko’s Castle. Look for a Shadow called Trance Twins between the third and fifth floors.
- The reward for completing this quest is a Pulsating Stone.
These quests will be marked in the “Quests” section of the menu when you pause your game. There are 69 quests in total, most requiring you to retrieve items from The TV Dungeons. All these quests are marked in the order they appear in the Western release of Persona 4 Golden. The numbers may be different in other versions, but the names should be the same.
The quests that follow are usually fetch quests that require you to retrieve items from certain enemies in the various dungeons. However, they are considered “Bonus Dungeon” quests as they will typically not become available until after you have completed the dungeon they pertain to, and thus aren’t really mandatory.
However, completing some of these Bonus Dungeon Quests will unlock more quests at a later date. So, it is highly recommended that you not sell your loot until you are sure that nothing you obtained from the original dungeon can be used to complete a quest you would otherwise have to return for.
Once the date required to rescue whomever (Yukiko, Kanji, etc.) has passed, the dungeon changes/remixes a little bit to offer some different enemies and a new challenge to the player.
The final boss is different as well, typically offering a larger challenge with the reward for defeating the final boss usually being an exceptionally powerful weapon for the character you rescued from the dungeon previously. Going back to Yukiko’s Castle and killing the new boss after rescuing her will yield you a fairly powerful Fan Weapon for Yukiko to utilize.
You may also be interested in: