Go to the Operation menu in the lower-left corner of the screen. In total, there are three types of initiatives that you can carry out in the region:
- Civilian initiatives are aimed at helping local residents, restoring infrastructure and reconnaissance. In most cases, the development of civilian initiatives boosts your reputation.
- Government initiatives are aimed at supporting military and civilian initiatives, development of international relations, fighting corruption and inflation. We’ll discuss their influence below.
- Military initiatives are required to counter the rebellion. You may use both Nationaltroops and Coalition soldiers (soldiers from friendly states). Also, this tab has many upgrades for your fighters that make your army stronger.
The starting budget is assigned based on the map and the governor that you have selected.
More of this sort of thing:
- Rebel Inc – Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- Rebel Inc Starting Guide
- Rebel Inc Complete Guide
- Rebel Inc – Effects of Inflation and corruption
- Rebel Inc – How to prepare for rebellion