Blessed Are the Meek
Blessed Are the Meek? is the title of one of missions available after you get to second chapter of the main story in Red Dead Redemption 2. This mission concerns the rescue of Micah, who is being held in Strawberry prison. After he is released, you have to break through the city and successfully escape.
Mission Challenge List
- While escaping, kill all mounted Lawman within 55 seconds.
- Get 15 headshots.
- Complete with at least 70% accuracy.
- Complete the mission without taking any health items.
How to get a gold medal in the Blessed Are The Meek?
- Kill the law guardians on horses in less than 55 seconds while escaping. It’s best to help yourself with a Dead Eye that lets you easily get rid of all visible enemies.
- Do 15 accurate headshots. Try to make perfect shots, especially during fights in the city, as it’s easier to target carefully.
- Complete with at least 70% accuracy. Improve your accuracy by completing the previous challenge. Also use your Dead Eye skill during your escape on horses.
- Complete the mission without using health restoring items. Do not position yourself in the open space during the Strawberry fights, because it is easy to get under fire.
Break Out Micah From The Jail
- Search for Micah in the area of the Jail.
- Find Micah’s window on the Western basement side of the Jail.
- Use the Steam Donkey to bust open Micah’s window.
Hook The Steam Donkey To The Window
Use the Steam Donkey to bust open the bars on Micah’s window. Remember to hook it up first to Micah’s window before pulling the lever.
Fight Your Way Out Of Strawberry
- Fight the lawmen surrounding the area after you free Micah from his cell.
- Follow Micah’s path through the town.
- Kill all enemies past the bridge to clear a path for Micah.
- Wait for Micah as he enters the house.
- Fight your way through the law to your horses.
- Ride out of Strawberry.
- Kill the pursuing Lawmen.
Equip Your Bandana To Conceal Your Identity
Equipping your bandana will conceal your identity! This will prevent lawmen from identifying you so no bounties are put on your head.
Use Dead Eye For Hard Targets
It would be easier to take out lawmen on their Horses if you use your Dead Eye. It slows down time to let you aim and hit more targets easily!
Utilize Cover To Keep Safe
Using cover will shield you from the number of bullets flying around the town! Stay in cover and only come out to shoot in order for you to minimize the damage you take!
Never Stay In One Place
Be on the move! Push forward towards your objective when it’s safe to be able to get to the objectives. Remember to relocate to a new location with cover!
Make sure Micah Stays Alive
You will fail this mission if Micah Bell dies. Make it a habit to keep an eye on him during gunfights, and help him out if he is being pinned down by Lawmen.