Blessed are the Peacemakers
Blessed are the Peacemakers is one of the main missions available in Red Dead Redemption 2. This is a rather interesting mission – Arthur participates in a peaceful conversation with O’Driscoll gang. Sadly, this won’t end well…
How to get a gold medal in Blessed are the Peacemakers?
- Free yourself and perform self-surgery within 1 minute – Be fast at pressing the buttons displayed on the screen.
- Recover your weapons from the O’Driscoll’s camp – The best way to do that is to kill the gang members first and then take the weapons.
- Kill the O’Driscoll gang members that beat and shot you.
- Escape the O’Driscoll’s camp without being spotted.
Talk to Micah in Dutch’s tent, and then follow them on horseback to your position. From here, watch over Dutch and Micah using your rifle.
A cutscene will occur after which you will be hanging upside down. Tilt your left analog stick from side to side and swing to your shackles to reach the metal file on the table.
Grab it once it’s within your grasp, and then follow the onscreen instructions to cauterize the wounds. Stealth kill the O’Driscoll that enters the cabin.
Head outside and kill the two nearby guards with your throwing knives. These same men beat you. Once you’re done, recover your weapons by the shed door. Walk up to your horse by the campfire, and leave on the path to the east.
Ride back to the camp but be careful not to get spotted by the many O’Driscolls patrolling the area. Keep an eye on the radar as you get past them and head to the camp to complete the mission.
You may also be interested in:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Attack The O’Driscoll Camp Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Paying a Social Call Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Blessed Are the Meek Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Money Lending and Other Sins Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Meet and Ride With Sadie Walkthrough