Chuck is at a house northeast of camp, just a bit more north of Emerald Ranch. He’s already saddling up behind the house in a shed when you get there, and he’ll immediately run away on horseback.
Follow him, and ready your lasso. Remember to hold the L2 button to keep him tied up with your lasso. Just search him once you have him on the ground, and you’ll find a treasure map to all of his worldly possessions.
Don’t worry about interpreting it – the marker will appear on your actual map automatically. Head north to find the tree, loot it, and return to camp with the debt.
You may also be interested in:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Money Lending and Other Sins Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Old Friends Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Valentine Bounty Hunting Missions Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Quick Favor for an Old Friend Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The Mercies of Knowledge Walkthrough