Clear Out the Farmhouse Walkthrough
- Hitch your horse.
- Follow Dutch.
- Take cover in the shed.
- Shoot down the men from the house to protect Dutch.
- Go inside the house with Dutch.
- Loot supplies around the house.
- Go outside.
4. Stay Behind Cover During the Gun Fight
Stay out of immediate line of fire by staying behind cover. The shed is a good vantage point to hide in as you can see almost all the enemies from there!
4. Shoot when the Crosshair is Red
Make your shots count by shooting enemies when the crosshair turns red while aiming at them. This ensures that you’re aimed right and your bullets will connect.
6. Find More Loot on the Second Floor of the House
There’s a ladder that leads to the second floor of the house. Head up the ladder to get revolver ammo on the shelf.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Kind and Benevolent Despot Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Outlaws from the West Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Favored Sons Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Just a Social Call Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – My Last Boy Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Our Best Selves Walkthrough