Clear the Hideout
- Scan the area with your rifle’s scope.
- Eliminate the Lemoyne Raiders.
- Kill the gatling gun gunner.
- Investigate the Wagon for Weapon Cache.
- Return to Camp on the Wagon.
1. Scoped Rifles are Mandatory
You will be using your scoped rifle as a mandatory weaponry in this section. Use the scope to scan and pick enemies off from afar.
2. Use Explosive Boxes to Your Advantage
Some boxes placed near the entrance of the house can be detonated when shot. Use these boxes to whittle down the number of enemies when you engage. Your crosshair will highlight in red when moved on a Explosive box.
2. Mission Will Fail If Lenny Dies
Keep your eyes open for enemies rushing in towards you and Lenny and provide covering fire. The mission will fail if Lenny is eliminated.
3. Use Your Scoped Rifle to Kill the Gatling Gunner
A Gatling gunner will appear on the second floor in a short while after engaging in combat. Use your rifle to snipe the gunner before they overpower you.
5. Group of Lemoyne Raiders Will Attack on the Way Back
Seeing a suspicious wagon come out from their camp, a group of Lemoyne Raiders will question you on the way back. Strike first and take them down.
5. Bolt Action Rifle Obtained at the End
Arthur will earn a powerful Bolt Action Rifle at the end of this mission for him to keep.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Preaching Forgiveness as He Went Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Urban Pleasures Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Quiet Time Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Who the Hell is Leviticus Cornwall Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Look for Lenny Walkthrough