Dealing With The Skinner Brothers
- Once the cutscene ends, shoot down the Skinner Brothers men.
- Once you’ve cleared the men out, a cutscene will start.
- When you regain control, head into the forest to save Mr. Wayne.
- Shoot down all of the Skinner Brothers men that are attacking you.
- Once you’ve eliminated all of them, search the trees for Mr. Wayne and the missing tools.
- Pick up the tools and head back to your wagon.
- Drive the wagon back to Beecher’s Hope to end the mission.
1. Aim For Headshots To Instantly Kill Enemies
Dealing headshots to enemies will instantly take them down, giving you one less foe to worry about.
4. Use Trees and Rocks As Cover
During the shootout with the Skinner Brothers, use the trees and rocks found in the forest as cover from the Skinner Brother’s bullets & arrows.
You may also be interested in: