Escape From Fussar’s Compound
- After running through the gates, follow Dutch through the fields until you reach the river.
- Cross the river and eliminate the enemies that have followed you.
- Once you’ve killed the last enemy, a cutscene will initiate and the next quest “Hell Hath No Fury” will automatically start.
Just Keep Running Until You Reach The River
You don’t have to face the hordes of enemies shooting at you once you leave the compound’s gates. Just run to reach the river & cross it. You’ll have space & cover to eliminate enemies there.
Prioritize Killing Enemies On The Cliffs
When an enemy starts shooting you from the cliffs, prioritize eliminating them first. They have a better vantage point and most of their shots will connect so it’s best to get rid of them first.
“Hell Hath No Fury” Starts Right After
You’ll immediately start the next quest “Hell Hath No Fury” right after eliminating all enemies. So be sure you’ve done everything you wanted to do in Guarma before proceeding with this quest.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Hell Hath No Fury Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Rescue Javier Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Find Micah Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The Veteran Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Paradise Mercifully Departed Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Escape From The Skinner Brothers Camp Walkthrough