Escape from the Burning Farm
- Ignite the shed using the Fire Bottle.
- Throw the Fire Bottle at the marked area to start a fire on the field.
- Fight off the Grays across the farm.
- Cut the horses free after approaching the wagon.
- Ride the horses to your escape while fighting off pursuits.
2. Watch For Enemies While Igniting the Farm
When you are throwing the Fire Bottles, keep your eyes open for alerted enemies closing in. Swap quickly to your guns before they group up.
3. Smoke Will Limit Your Visibility
A dense smoke will emit from the farm as the fire spreads, making it more difficult to spot the enemies amidst the smoke. Use your reticle marker as a reference when trying to take them out.
5. You Won’t Need to Kill All Enemies
Your main objective is to escape the burning farm, and thus won’t need to take out all the Grays pursuits. Pick those off that are hot on your tail or in your way, and prioritize getting away from the fire.