- After the end of the cutscene, you’ll face Joe & 2 other men – eliminate them.
- Keep going through the path, killing all of Micah’s men that you encounter.
- Go through the several camps you’ll find in your path, eliminating all your enemies along the way.
- When you reach the final camp, a cutscene will occur.
- After the cutscene, keep under cover while Micah is shooting at you until it triggers another cutscene.
- When you’ve regained control, you’ll be faced in a stand-off with Dutch & Micah.
- Keep talking to both Micah & Dutch until you get another cutscene.
- After Dutch shoots Micah, you’ll automatically be in Dead Eye mode.
- Shoot Micah until you get another cutscene to end Epilogue 2.
1. Use Dead Eye To Instantly Kill Joe & His Men
Using Dead Eye when in a shootout with Joe will help you instantly get rid of all three of them at once.
2. Look At Mini-Map To See Where Enemies Are
There are many enemies in this part of the mission and sometimes come from behind. Use your mini-map to locate where they are so you know where to aim & shoot.
2. Use Mid-Long Range Rifle To Hit Far Enemies
Many of the enemies you fight here will be perched up on ledges & cliffs – far away from you. Equipping a mid-long range weapon such as a Repeater or Bolt Action Rifle will make sure your shots will connect.
3. Use Dead Eye When Faced With Multiple Foes At Once
You’ll face up to 2-3 enemies at once and have no chance to get under cover. Use Dead Eye to slow time down & shoot all enemies down at once.
4. Don’t Try To Shoot Micah & Keep In Cover
There’s no point in trying to shoot Micah at this part of this mission as you’ll just die. Keep under cover & wait until the cutscene triggers.
7. Just Keep Talking To Dutch & Micah
Follow the on-screen button prompts & keep looking between Dutch & Micah to talk to them. A cutscene will trigger once you’ve completed all the conversations with both of them.
9. Aim For Headshots & Shoot Micah Several Times
When automatically in Dead Eye mode, quickly move your reticle to aim at Micah’s head and shoot him several times to ensure you’ve killed him.