- After the end of the cutscene, you’ll face Joe & 2 other men – eliminate them.
- Keep going through the path, killing all of Micah’s men that you encounter.
- Go through the several camps you’ll find in your path, eliminating all your enemies along the way.
- When you reach the final camp, a cutscene will occur.
- After the cutscene, keep under cover while Micah is shooting at you until it triggers another cutscene.
- When you’ve regained control, you’ll be faced in a stand-off with Dutch & Micah.
- Keep talking to both Micah & Dutch until you get another cutscene.
- After Dutch shoots Micah, you’ll automatically be in Dead Eye mode.
- Shoot Micah until you get another cutscene to end Epilogue 2.
1. Use Dead Eye To Instantly Kill Joe & His Men
Using Dead Eye when in a shootout with Joe will help you instantly get rid of all three of them at once.
2. Look At Mini-Map To See Where Enemies Are
There are many enemies in this part of the mission and sometimes come from behind. Use your mini-map to locate where they are so you know where to aim & shoot.
2. Use Mid-Long Range Rifle To Hit Far Enemies
Many of the enemies you fight here will be perched up on ledges & cliffs – far away from you. Equipping a mid-long range weapon such as a Repeater or Bolt Action Rifle will make sure your shots will connect.
3. Use Dead Eye When Faced With Multiple Foes At Once
You’ll face up to 2-3 enemies at once and have no chance to get under cover. Use Dead Eye to slow time down & shoot all enemies down at once.
4. Don’t Try To Shoot Micah & Keep In Cover
There’s no point in trying to shoot Micah at this part of this mission as you’ll just die. Keep under cover & wait until the cutscene triggers.
7. Just Keep Talking To Dutch & Micah
Follow the on-screen button prompts & keep looking between Dutch & Micah to talk to them. A cutscene will trigger once you’ve completed all the conversations with both of them.
9. Aim For Headshots & Shoot Micah Several Times
When automatically in Dead Eye mode, quickly move your reticle to aim at Micah’s head and shoot him several times to ensure you’ve killed him.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Red Dead Redemption Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – American Venom Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Kind and Benevolent Despot Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Just a Social Call Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Blessed Are the Meek Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Favored Sons Walkthrough