Find the O’Driscoll’s Camp Walkthrough
- Go to Bill’s location in the Van Der Linde’s camp.
- Follow Dutch to the O’Driscolls’ camp.
- Stop at the cliff overlooking the camp.
- Follow Dutch on foot.
2. Just Follow Dutch to Get to the Camp
This objective is pretty straightforward. Trail after Dutch and he will lead you right to the O’Driscoll’s camp.
How to get the gold medal in the Old Friends mission?
You must catch and tie up Kieran in less than 45 seconds – Start gallop as soon as you receive the objective of catching the bandits. Use the lasso as soon as you approach the fugitive and quickly dismount your horse to tie him up. If you make a mistake (e.g. such as stopping on an obstacle) let the mission end in failure. A checkpoint shall be loaded just before the start of the chase.
Kill 3 O’Driscolls with a single Dead Eye use – launch the Dead Eye mode once you have three enemies in sight. If you can’t activate this mode, use an item that fully renews it.
Complete the mission in less than 15 minutes and 30 seconds – try not to lose too much time during the main fights in the enemy camp. Also, rely on galloping whenever possible.
Get 15 headshots – try to eliminate each opponent from the camp in this way. Use the Dead Eye to get more headshots easily.
Complete the mission without using health-replenishing items – this is the simplest challenge. Just don’t regenerate your health You have to be careful and do the entire mission on a single health bar.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Ransack the O’Driscoll’s Camp Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Catch the Escaping O’Driscoll Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – How to get the gold medal in the Old Friends mission?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Goodbye, Dear Friend Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Horsemen, Apocalypses Walkthrough