Home Robbery Javier
The mission marker should appear in the gang camp in the second chapter of the game, but you can also deal with it in the third chapter. Talk to Javier at the gang headquarters.
Go with Javier to a farm located north of Valentine. After approaching your destination, take your binoculars out of your inventory to carry out a reconnaissance. Head towards the buildings and hide behind the shed to overhear the conversation. Then hide behind a large rock and wait for Javier to set fire to the shed. Attack the inhabitants of the farm with surprise and start fighting. Observe the radar indications during the battle, as it is more difficult to see the people inside the buildings.
After winning the battle, go to the barn to find a hiding place. It is hidden in the place shown in the picture and contains a lot of cash. Arthur will get enriched by 175 dollars.
Do not leave the farm right away. It is a good idea to search it thoroughly and examine the corpses of all the shot inhabitants. On the farm you can find, among other things, two collector’s cards.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Kind and Benevolent Despot Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Enter, Pursued by a Memory Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Quick Favor for an Old Friend Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The First Shall Be Last Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Find John Marston Walkthrough