Horse Flesh For Dinner
Horse Flesh for Dinner is one of the main missions available in the third chapter of Red Dead Redemption 2. Arthur and the gang want to steal some horses – will they succeed?
How to unlock a gold medal in Horse Flesh for Dinner?
- Kill the stable hand showing you the horses – Break his neck when he turns his back.
- Catch the stallion within 10 seconds – Select lasso when the black stallion tries to escape. Get closer to the animal and catch it.
- Get 5 headshots – There aren’t many enemies in this mission. Use the Dead Eye to make this challenge easier.
Make your way to the marked area near Caliga Hall and meet John and Javier at the Gray stables. Ride with them all the way to Braithwaite stables.
Once inside, walk behind the stable hand and kill him stealthily. Equip your bandana, then calm the white horse and lead it outside.
Stay close to Javier at all times through the remaining mission. Take out as many enemies as possible.
When one of the stallions makes a break for it, quickly gallop off in pursuit, switching to the lasso, and bring it to a halt. Ride it back to Javier and keep up with him until you reach the rustlers.
You may also be interested in:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Kind and Benevolent Despot Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Controls for PS4 and Xbox One
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The First Shall Be Last Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Find John Marston Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Valentine Bounty Hunting Missions Walkthrough