Table of Contents Show
Horse Bond Level Affects Horse’s Stats
Your horses status are directly linked to the level of bond you have with it. This higher the bond, the better your horse’s stats will be!
Horse Unlock New Skills with Each Bond Level
With each bond level, your horse will learn to do tricks and adapt new traits. This can range from rearing when stopping and walking sideways, to being able to wade through deeper waters.
Use Equipments and Items for Horses
Horse equipment such as saddles and stirrups are available for purchase at the stables. They’re a good investment as you can use them with different horses and some even affect horses’ stats.
Always Keep Your Horse Well-Fed and Clean
A horse’s stats are affected by its condition, whether in its mood or general hygiene. Make sure to always feed your horse and brush to keep it at its best shape.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Controls for PS4 and Xbox One
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Exit Pursued By a Bruised Ego Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Rage Unleashed Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Quick Favor for an Old Friend Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Escape From The Skinner Brothers Camp Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Meet and Ride With Sadie Walkthrough