Arthur is described by three main attributes. These are health, stamina and Dead Eye. Each of these statistics is on the first level at the beginning of the game. You can advance attributes to higher levels by gaining experience points – the best techniques for gaining xp are described below.
Other Red Dead Redemption 2 Guides:
Developing stats translates into associated energy indicators. Upgrading an attribute simply means that the energy bar for it will be extended. This will allow Arthur to survive longer after taking damage, run more often or use the time slowing mode for longer.
How to develop stamina?
The best ways to gain xp to develop the stamina statistic are:
- Sprint. Remember that normal running is not enough. You have to hold down the sprint button, which causes the stamina indicator to run out..
- Swimming. Consider the amount of time spent on swimming, not the distance covered.
- Survive a skirmish with a small amount of health. You will receive an xp bonus only if at the end of the battle the main hero has less than 1/4 of health points.
- Completing challenges associated with the stamina attribute. Experience points are awarded only once for each challenge.
- Drinking Aged Pirate Rum – It gives you an XP boost. You can get this drink by, i.e. attacking gang camps, completing random encounters or doing quests where you collect items and send them via mail.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Red Dead Redemption Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – How to develop health stat?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – How to develop Dead Eye?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – My Last Boy Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Core depletion and their usage